Batman, Season 1. Bruce Timm and Eric Radomski were the producers, Kevin Altieri was, once again, my director. Working with Kevin had always been a gas, and, this time, I had Timm’s character designs and Radomski and Ted Blackman’s background stylings to work off. It was one of the high points of our careers, truly magical period. For some reason, the watchdogs at Standards and Practices kept their distance; there was a bizarre lack of creative interference in general. We were pinching ourselves… how long could this go on? The weird thing was, it was so easy. I was barely putting in a 40-hour week and I was helping other artists meet their deadlines, storyboard supervising, pitching in on Character, Bg, Layout and Prop designs. Basically, I was serving as uncredited assistant director to Kevin. I had made a quantum artistic leap. Not only could I draw what was in my head, but frequently what came out was actually better than my conception.
- ► 2016 (335)
- ► 2011 (54)
- My Beautiful Career Installment 20
- Drawing of the Day- April 8, 2010
- My Beautiful Career Installment 19
- My Beautiful Career Installment 18
- Drawing(s) of the Day- April 5, 2010
- Drawing of the Day- April 4, 2010
- My Beautiful Career Installment 17
- Drawing of the Day- April 2, 2010--Comic Book Punc...
- My Beautiful Career Installment 16
- ▼ April (9)